• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishakoz

Holy Crap EA, just like, make something to show. Give a studio $100k to produce 10 seconds of CG nonsense so we know what the next Star wars game is and move on. Thats all you freakin need, even CG is better than these behind the scenes

Im so angry.

Came for the Star Wars and Mass Effect stuff. I could not be more disappointed. Just terrible. I can't believe we didn't even get a traditional trailer for Mass Effect.

Battlefield 1 was a strong finish. Game looks great and that was a good trailer.

Piss poor conference overall though; only good things being Titanfall 2, the tiny glimpses of in-game footage of Mass Effect Andromeda, 4 seconds of Visceral's Star Wars game and Battlefield 1.

Ashtar

They had a teaser trailer for a full trailer they show 5 minutes later?! AHAHAHAHAHA
insanity pure insanity!
Battlefield 1 trailer was actually the best so far
Good
BF1
TF2

Meh
FE

Bad
everything else

Overall poor

can't believe I stopped playing doom for this

Rongolian

Banned
I love hearing the co-op love between Huber and Brad. Everyone deserves a co-op partner like Huber.

Conference 2 stars

zzzzzzzzzzzz

AAK

Hearing them talk about all their dreams about a Tribal Star Wars game, Red Alert, Young Han Solo game is so hilarious now looking at what actually delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom