• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankard

I think i'm one of the few who loved Fe.

Love Brandon raging, i feel like we are all so happy and hyped about E3 and EA always brings people down and waste our times.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Somebody send this to Damiani
2ir658V.gif

They can't go full screen. Against the TOS. It'll be like they have it right now
It's not. You can restream twitch's channel however you want. Lirik and many streamers were full screen. N3rdfusion is twitch/etc. content production company with CEO at e3 and they went full screen. This was just a decision they decided to make.

I was scrolling through and thought it was halarious they decided to do that with their shitty banner. lol. I never watched them before. I'm sure their commentary inbetween conferences is good.

It's not. You can restream twitch's channel however you want. Lirik and many streamers were full screen. N3rdfusion is twitch/etc. content production company with CEO at e3 and they went full screen. This was just a decision they decided to make.

I was scrolling through and thought it was halarious they decided to do that with their shitty banner. lol. I never watched them before. I'm sure their commentary inbetween conferences is good.
Lots of people have asked for the stream to be smaller, probably because most people have more than one video screen in their house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom