• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Still without luck
What's up with EZA and awful layouts? Did they seriously do that whole stream with that tiny video at the bottom?

Xemnas89

What's up with EZA and awful layouts? Did they seriously do that whole stream with that tiny video at the bottom?

I feel like they made it a little bigger for the conference but this stream isn't about watching the video but watching them react to it.

Hasney

Even though I was against the layout, it worked great as a second screen and having the main conference on the big screen. If anything caught my attention, I could just focus on the big screen and on any down time, I can watch them.

sora87

Even though I was against the layout, it worked great as a second screen and having the main conference on the big screen. If anything caught my attention, I could just focus on the big screen and on any down time, I can watch them.

I tried doing that but couldn't get them to sync up :(

Also rip stream

Bosman's grandpa

xmas2002_grandpahansc05uav.png

farisr

The other layout is better. I'm not watching EZA to watch the stream. I'm watching it for the Allies. Hope they switch it back when the time comes for the conference.

Dmax3901

I know I already said this. But during EA's conference when they were talking about their charities, a whole bunch of people in EZA twitch were saying "oh SJW bullshit" and things along those lines. Like... a lot of people were. I know twitch is twitch, but it's kinda grossed me out knowing that those sort of people like EZA too.

sora87

I know I already said this. But during EA's conference when they were talking about their charities, a whole bunch of people in EZA twitch were saying "oh SJW bullshit" and things along those lines. Like... a lot of people were. I know twitch is twitch, but it's kinda grossed me out knowing that those sort of people like EZA too.

I dunno, they normally have like 300-500 viewers max, a lot of people in chat are not regulars

UrbanRats

GAF chat was fine.

Hasney

Fuck it, going to bed. Will watch all the rest in the morning and go right through then for Sony.

Bloodworth has to go to Florida for jeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom