• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepperedHam

The screen jn the corner showing the other Allies eating burgers and yamwning is distracting. A real bad idea to show that.

People want the feels of last year, but he's gonna be on Keighley's show because he wants to leech of that nostalgia for Google. Real bs.
He better be at Jones place for it.
what

farisr

I don't think any of them want a Ben/Brandon situation for last year and everyone wanted to be at HQ for Sony's conference to watch it together. The collabs have already been done for the day. Also:
Sony Press Conference lineup is Bosman, Huber, Ben, and Jones or Ian (still determining last seat).

Hasney

I hope Brandon does get that last seat. Love Ian as always, but there's something that tells me that there's still a possibility of RDR2. I might just be holding out hope for myself though.

Then again, I want Ian for the Indie showcase... Hmmmm....

farisr

Isn't Geoff hosting the YouTube stream though?
Yeah... and? Bosman already went on, before and after the MS conference. That's the only time he needed to be there. Brandon already went pre-Ubi stream as well. They're done with their obligations for the day.

Hasney

Yves just said Beyond Good and Evil 2 is still coming.

Xnngg5P.gif

Aequitas

Yeah... and? Bosman already went on, before and after the MS conference. That's the only time he needed to be there. Brandon already went pre-Ubi stream as well. They're done with their obligations for the day.

I'm just going off what a poster here on this page said. I read that Bosman would be on his stream during the Sony conference.

Hasney

I'm just going off what a poster here on this page said. I read that Bosman would be on his stream during the Sony conference.

Oh, well he's not. Even if he wasn't on the desk, he would be on the background window. But he's on the desk!

Don't know if plans changed or Bosman was trolling in Twitch chat.

Hasney

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

Retrospectives: Try and do more than 1 this year. Bloodworth, Huber, Brad and Brandon going to do an hour on Deus Ex.

Wasn't expecting a stream of the full first episode of Game Sleuth! Cool stuff.

For anyone who misses it, the final cut of the first episode will be uploaded after E3 this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom