• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickroach

3FVm0Dw.png

ilium

For Honor, oh boy. I've never been so hyped for a Ubisoft game before.

Actually I've never been hyped for any Ubisoft game before, now that I think about it.

Hasney

I do like that WD2 is more colourful, but the conversation on the phone already makes me think that all the people in the game are going to be terrible people that make me want to turn the game off.

Bravo, Ubisoft, bravo. Great show from start to finish. South Park, For Honor, Watch_Dogs 2 & Steep definite highlights.

The Allies' reactions to South Park & For Honor were priceless too.

Hasney

"I should have gotten that job at Yahoo eSports" - Ben, 2016

So the conference itself was fine, but I feel the same way I usually do about Ubi. Their big names don't demo well and do nothing for me. The mid-tier and down looks mostly fantastic.

UrbanRats

Huber was literally about to die during For Honor.

However, how i said in the Chat, i really don't understand their skepticism for Ghost Recon, it looks amazing to me.
Especially when they bring up GRAW as a comparison, which already had "lost" the Ghost Recon identity of the first game, in terms of being somewhat hardcore (not saying that as a criticism, necessarily) so Kyle's point really falls flat for me.

Plus, the Ubi scripted banter, is something that has been in all their Tom Clancy games (R6, Division, etc) so it's weird that they latched on to that so much.

Anyway, liked the Ubi conference, and Huber freaking out about For Honor was worth it.

Visceir

I do like that WD2 is more colourful, but the conversation on the phone already makes me think that all the people in the game are going to be terrible people that make me want to turn the game off.

Yea, I liked the characters and the world but once assault rifles came into play I felt a heavy disconnect. In that regard I fully agree with Giant Bomb, would have liked a different tone for the game.

Hasney

Who did they say was going to be doing Sony again? I think I remember Bosman being out, but I can't remember who was going to be on.

The screen jn the corner showing the other Allies eating burgers and yamwning is distracting. A real bad idea to show that.

Bosman won't be there for Sony's conference? :(

People want the feels of last year, but he's gonna be on Keighley's show because he wants to leech of that nostalgia for Google. Real bs.
He better be at Jones place for it.

Hasney

Bosman won't be there for Sony's conference? :(

He would be on the mini screen still I believe, just not miced at a desk. Found it anyway.

Last thing Kyle said in twitch chat last night, Sony Conference will be Ben/Huber/Ian/Brad(I think?) + Damiani if there they can have 5th seat.
Then I think Kyle is on for Microsoft with Keighley so he's out for that.
Not sure if anything Brandon is on would conflict.

To be honest I would love to have Kyle on Sony anyway just because of the bets like Crash or Onimusha but no biggie. As for the other conferences I don't really mind any combo.

EDIT: Well ignore then!

People want the feels of last year, but he's gonna be on Keighley's show because he wants to leech of that nostalgia for Google. Real bs.

That was never the plan...

The screen jn the corner showing the other Allies eating burgers and yamwning is distracting. A real bad idea to show that.

He was at Keighley's earlier

Aequitas

Looks like I'll be tuning into the Google stream then LOL
Been watching the IGN one all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom