• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

mishakoz

Love Aisha, she's killing it.

(She's not 100% funny but that doesnt matter, if something doesnt work, she moves on and keeps the flow. Well spoken, clear)

Hasney

I hate this type of presentation so much. This is why I always rank Ubi below even EA (although probably not this year!). Nothing they do make me want to play their games.

Even Warren Spector talking muted is catching my attention more.

I hate this type of presentation so much. This is why I always rank Ubi below even EA (although probably not this year!). Nothing they do make me want to play their games.

Like they said, it's somehow disingenuous. It feels fake.

ilium

Warren Spector was on the PC conference? :O

Did he talk about SS3 or just Underworld?

I never got round to playing Stick of Truth. Will be pre-ordering so I can get my hands on it for sure.

The panel's reaction to all things South Park was hilarious.

What? he didn't say it didn't look fun he said it looks like trash, and it does.

Graphically, it did look like trash which I think is what he was referring to. But it probably looks better in the headset.

I'm betting they're planning a GearVR version.

My mistake, I thought he said the game was trash with the only good thing being the marketing of it; not just saying the graphics were rough.

Anyway, wasn't expecting the supernatural element to For Honor, even if it is just for backstory. I'm about as hyped as Huber right now, especially with this guy back on the stage!

Hasney

sBlEEJH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom