• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Man, Huber completely lifted the mood with that pop off.

Easy Allies, you all were great. Thanks for the event. (Way better than a Link to the Past playthrough).

ALL THANKS TO KYLE! #FreeBosman

Requeim

I voted innocent but that was hilarious. I expected all of them to go against kyle, but damiani's defense was super funny.

Brad was also a great judge.

wiibomb

OK I wanted to play Dark Souls 3 while I watched the stream... I couldn't...

this was the most awesome stream they have ever done after E3 2016

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
There's truly no justice. However, the money in the bank situation will be amazing.

Gvitor

How could anyone possible be mad at Kyle? His weaseling got us this, which was 10 times better than any ALTTP stream would be.

Brad killed it as judge, btw.

WaterAstro

This was amazing lol

Never forget:

c60b3446506ce8dcd96b1998291e0b5c.png

I feel like a vote bot was in play.

Jury is rigged!

Kasper

Great court case, very surprised to see that anyone was in Kyle's corner, lol. Definitely disappointed that people voted against Kyle, as I think the evidence presented was in his favor, but I imagine the dislike of Kyle's trolling combined with people wanting to see him stream the game tipped it slightly in Huber's favor.

Kansoku

They should've called Sophie to the stand.

If there's a next time this need to happen (as well as actual prosecutor and attorney, and if possible PW music)

Great court case, very surprised to see that anyone was in Kyle's corner, lol. Definitely disappointed that people voted against Kyle, as I think the evidence presented was in his favor, but I imagine the dislike of Kyle's trolling combined with people wanting to see him stream the game tipped it slightly in Huber's favor.
And they can choke on those feelings, because he won't be streaming it anyway lol

How could anyone possible be mad at Kyle? His weaseling got us this, which was 10 times better than any ALTTP stream would be.

Brad killed it as judge, btw.

It was great but it'll get old fast if this is what's going to happen every time Kyle loses.

So does the Money in the Bank mean that Kyle's spot in the next betting special is up for grabs?

Fwiw, i have a bit of a problem with the notion of 'stream' being used to include a rebroadcast, considering how it's used as shorthand for 'i am playing game on twitch'.

I don't really care if Bosman plays LttP, but the miscarriage of logic was too much to stand!

It was great but it'll get old fast if this is what's going to happen every time Kyle loses.

So does the Money in the Bank mean that Kyle's spot in the next betting special is up for grabs?

He didn't weasel out of the last standup bet at least. He did ten minutes of completely original animal-based standup. I agree though, I hope Kyle doesn't weasel out of every bet.

Mikey Jr.

When Kyle signed that contract in the first place, he knew full well that the losing of the bet would be him playing the game.

Its only after the fact that he started to weasel himself out of it.

Its like if I make a bet, and the bet was that I would have to wear a womans dress for a week. It would be in poor taste for me to say "Well, you didn't say when! I'll wear it in 50 years lololololol"

So what? I had to make a 50 page contract in that situation as well, covering every single imaginable loophole?

Thats why Bloodworth example was good when he cited that court case or whatever.

Kasper

When Kyle signed that contract in the first place, he knew full well that the losing of the bet would be him playing the game.

Its only after the fact that he started to weasel himself out of it.

Its like if I make a bet, and the bet was that I would have to wear a womans dress for a week. It would be in poor taste for me to say "Well, you didn't say when! I'll wear it in 50 years lololololol"

So what? I had to make a 50 page contract in that situation as well, covering every single imaginable loophole?

Thats why Bloodworth example was good when he cited that court case or whatever.

Yikes, you're very angry. Anyway, semantics is what the entire case was about. But take it easy, Huber even won and Bosman got his (admittedly well-deserved) comeuppance, so your anger seems way out of line.

ST2K

Bosman won 'cause he doesn't have to play LTTP. Huber won cause Bosman was declared guilty.

It's all good for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom