• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Kyle signed that contract in the first place, he knew full well that the losing of the bet would be him playing the game.

Its only after the fact that he started to weasel himself out of it.

Its like if I make a bet, and the bet was that I would have to wear a womans dress for a week. It would be in poor taste for me to say "Well, you didn't say when! I'll wear it in 50 years lololololol"

So what? I had to make a 50 page contract in that situation as well, covering every single imaginable loophole?

Thats why Bloodworth example was good when he cited that court case or whatever.

oh jeez move on please

Bosman to Huber:

PointedShockedHerculesbeetle.gif

He didn't weasel out of the last standup bet at least. He did ten minutes of completely original animal-based standup. I agree though, I hope Kyle doesn't weasel out of every bet.

Yeah, the 10 minutes stand up was fantastic and Huber had no problem with it. The problem is if stakes dodging suddenly becomes the trend, at that point you've killed the gimmick and made it boring and predictable.

oh jeez move on please

Yep, same goes for this crap:
And they can choke on those feelings, because he won't be streaming it anyway lol

Is that a benefit to being a patron? Videos like the Trial?

I can't find it on YouTube - sounds hilarious.

Nah, they streamed it on Twitch. That will be on YouTube when it exports. The benefits to becoming a Patreon is getting the Patreon exclusive show Cup of Jones (at $1 a month), getting the podcast two day earlier (at $5 a month), and getting a chance to ask the podcast panel their questions.

Higher tiers get other benefits.

Is that a benefit to being a patron? Videos like the Trial?

I can't find it on YouTube - sounds hilarious.
Tabletop Escapades should be available for everyone! It's just a few of them playing D&D, but they're equally entertaining to me.

I think the only Patron exclusive is cup of Jones, which is basically updates.

Nah, they streamed it on Twitch. That will be on YouTube when it exports. The benefits to becoming a Patreon is getting the Patreon exclusive show Cup of Jones (at $1 a month), getting the podcast two day earlier (at $5 a month), and getting a chance to ask the podcast panel their questions.

Higher tiers get other benefits.

Thank y'all.

They've been doing some great work lately.

This was one of the most creative and entertaining streams I've ever seen. I can't believe people were mad about the situation, this spontaneous outcome is 1000 times more fun.

Giever

This was one of the most creative and entertaining streams I've ever seen. I can't believe people were mad about the situation, this spontaneous outcome is 1000 times more fun.

but if no one had been mad, the trial may well not have happened, how do you crack that egg, huh

jett

D-Member
LOL at this whole situation. The EZA crew really are a bunch of mad geniuses. It's better that Kyle isn't forced to play ALTTP, he really didn't want to anyway. I'll watch Huber's stream instead.

wiibomb

LOL at this whole situation. The EZA crew really are a bunch of mad geniuses. It's better that Kyle isn't forced to play ALTTP, he really didn't want to anyway. I'll watch Huber's stream instead.

While I would have totally loved to hear kyle's criticism towards the game, it seems like he has an unreasonable hate for the game, to the point where he doesn't even like the idea of playing it.

I preffer this outcome more, he isn't forced to do something he doesn't really like.

Blood was on a warpath, definitely the strongest representative in the trial.

He was getting rekt during Bosman's rebuttal, though.

That FFXIV stream is going to be pretty cool.

Is it on the schedule?

Unfortunately, someone on the Easy Allies twitch account right when the stream ended said it won't be a stream, but a video they edit and put up on the channel at some point.

He was getting rekt during Bosman's rebuttal, though.
Eh, there was some very dubious logic going down from Bosman there...

Unfortunately, someone on the Easy Allies twitch account right when the stream ended said it won't be a stream, but a video they edit and put up on the channel at some point.
I missed that, my bad.

EZA produced content is even better than a stream though!

Just finished rewatching the broadcast
Highlights:
Huber's Objection
Brandon's Swerve
Interruptions by Sophie and pizza
Dom being there
Ben's face while everything is going down
Blood going IIIIIIN on Kyle
Kyle being cooler than the other side of the pillow (except when he broke character)
Kingdom Hearts insanity
So help me Nomura/The Goddess (Praise Lightning)
The results being so close!
Huber's swerve and Money in the Bank!

Overall the most fun I've had watching any stream, even if I was late.

Negator

That legit was the funniest thing I have ever seen from EZA, I managed to watch the first half that I missed earlier.

Justice was served.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom