• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittercup

Could I get my avatar EZA'd up, if it's not too much trouble? Thanks :)
doctor2s4oh5.png

Can someone update my avatar with the EZA logo... time to get with the program. TIA
herc20apdf.png

I used your original avatar. Or did you want it in addition to the GT logo?

uncleslappy

nethack is my favorite dark souls clone
Anybody got a list of their milestones for the contribution levels? I can only see the current one.

Hasney

Battleborne going into the cheapest spot.

Ben: "If anyone at Gearbox would like to sponsor us"

Too much inside joke! They need to be more inclusive going forward, spread the love!

They will, and new things will be (battle)born. But this is like passing the torch.

DKHF

Is this the best time to get into Ex-GT/EZ. I'm looking for a new game website, podcast.
Yeah there's probably no better place to start than with episode 1 (of the new podcast). Though I recommend going back and watching their old GT stuff on YouTube as well because it's very good stuff.

May as well get in day 1! The podcasts weren't as referential, this is mad fan service.

Thank yoooooou Bittercup

For sure.

Yeah there's probably no better place to start than with episode 1 (of the new podcast). Though I recommend going back and watching their old GT stuff on YouTube as well because it's very good stuff.

Sounds good I'm in. If anyone gets a chance can they slap a logo on my avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom