• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Skee

The Patreon subs have seriously stalled. Is everyone subscribing through Twitch now?

EDIT: Nevermind, could that be Patreon is down right now.

ito007

I reacted more to the end of the announcement trailer way more than I did at spiderman at the end of the Avengers trailer

Hasney

Ben: "I'm comfortable saying that we'll be bigger than IGN".

Oh, Bosman just confirmed that the podcast will be taped tomorrow, go up Wednesday for Patreon and Friday for everyone else. We need to TALK YO. How do we want to handle podcasts? New thread for each one ALA the Giant Bomb ones, that would then move discussion away from here for people that are waiting, or stay here and liberal use of spoiler tags? What's the feeling?

The Patreon subs have seriously stalled. Is everyone subscribing through Twitch now?

Everyone's busy watching! Seriously though, considering Kinda Funny is at 23k on their games.

RYAN STEVENS IN THE HOUSE

tumblr_nr86c7u0pg1ru8eoyo1_500.gif

Portugeezer

Ben: "I'm comfortable saying that we'll be bigger than IGN".

Oh, Bosman just confirmed that the podcast will be taped tomorrow, go up Wednesday for Patreon and Friday for everyone else. We need to TALK YO. How do we want to handle podcasts? New thread for each one ALA the Giant Bomb ones, that would then move discussion away from here for people that are waiting, or stay here and liberal use of spoiler tags? What's the feeling?

I mean, if someone wants to take the time to do them, then I don't see the problem. But it would need consistency.

Everyone's busy watching! Seriously though, considering Kinda Funny is at 23k on their games.

RYAN STEVENS IN THE HOUSE

Yeah but they get an extra 30+k from Kinda Funny proper. And are only 5 guys with sponsors lol

But this is an incredible start for EZA

AAMARMO

Banned
Some more:
ejgqsxz2aco62.png

If you already have a GT logo and want it replaced, I need the original avatar, so please chance it back. I have some still saved but not all of them.
That's why I skipped some requests. Or please state if you want it in addition to the GT logo.
Thanks.

Hasney

Yeah but they get an extra 30+k from Kinda Funny proper. And are only 5 guys with sponsors lol

But this is an incredible start for EZA

Oh totally, I was just using it as a comparison point for a single day of it being up!

EDIT: PATREON IS DOWN. EZA KILLED IT.

sora87

Whenever there were separate threads for GT Time they kinda fell flat, only like a page or two of mostly us talking in there lol

Hasney

Ben: "Thanks to you guys, we'll be doing things we thought we'd never be able to do. We're doing reviews again!"
Ryan: "I'm so sorry"

I pledged and bookmarked Patreon. Technology always malfunctions when I'm present, so of course it crashed. I'm very sorry!

Jokes aside, can someone please slap that logo on my avatar?

Hasney

So what happened to Elyse?

She left a couple of months before they closed. Working with her husband now.

Huber and Ben still keeping the Digimon side bet. Ben has 10 days to beat Digimon Cyber Sleuth. If Ben loses, he has to watch all of the TV show Vikings. If he does it, Huber has to play all of Danganropa.

Mikey Jr.

Ohh come on, they aren't archiving this already?

I just missed the past hour and a half and I can't go back to watch it?

Hasney

Ohh come on, they aren't archiving this already?

I just missed the past hour and a half and I can't go back to watch it?

Archive is on, Twtich only lets you watch the archive when the stream ends though, so you'll have to hope it dies or something.

2San

She left back in november for Funhaus

Left to do internship on Funhaus...that was before GT's demise.

She left a couple of months before they closed. Working with her husband now.

Huber and Ben still keeping the Digimon side bet. Ben has 10 days to beat Digimon Cyber Sleuth. If Ben loses, he has to watch all of the TV show Vikings. If he does it, Huber has to play all of Danganropa.

I see thanks.

Pretty male dominated crew atm. Don't think it's a good idea to recruit new people at this time either though.

Mikey Jr.

Archive is on, Twtich only lets you watch the archive when the stream ends though, so you'll have to hope it dies or something.

Are you sure?

I don't think thats true. I swear I've seen awesome games done quick archive as it was going. Same with Kinda funny.

-shadow-

I have to ask, but to are archiving this stream right? It's already 9:30PM here and I can't possibly watch the entire thing live! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom