• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT| Good Vibes and Good Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bittercup

Some more:
ejgqsxz2aco62.png

untitled2zos5p2d4p0a.png

If you already have a GT logo and want it replaced, I need the original avatar, so please chance it back. I have some still saved but not all of them.
That's why I skipped some requests. Or please state if you want it in addition to the GT logo.

JP

I'm glad that Bosman and Huber have ended up doing this, those two and Mark Bussler are the only people that I really enjoy watching.

Guys. We're back! Left work for this. I have a stupid grin on my face the whole time

It's also so awesome That Maxamillion subscribed. Such a cool dood!

A little off-topic, but I think I'm gonna vote for Pokken (when we get the option). Such an awesome group, need a way for them to actually participate in a group stream - and I don't think Perfect Dark or The Division offer that.

What will you guys be voting for?

:0 we're doing avatar tags again? Les' go.

If someone would like to commemorate my first patreon with an EZA tag that'd be sweet. Just plop it right over GT or something I guess.

Is it just me, or does the video quality seem way better than it did towards the end of GT? The Allies Assemble and Patreon Announcement videos look really good.

Asd202

Some more:
ejgqsxz2aco62.png

untitled2zos5p2d4p0a.png

If you already have a GT logo and want it replaced, I need the original avatar, so please chance it back. I have some still saved but not all of them.
That's why I skipped some requests. Or please state if you want it in addition to the GT logo.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom