• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

(You asked for this...)

Must be nice.

UzigC4E.gif

Yo, awesome job Damiani explaining how awful the gaming industry is to women. I don't quite understand Brad's stance on it. It kind of reminded me of someone who thinks it happens to everyone at equal levels, which bugged me.

Yeah, Damiani's take on that topic was fantastic. I'm not sure Brad meant to come off that way but yeah, he came off very dismissive that it was a videogame specific problem and that it was women who were targeted the most. Sorry Brad but that's complete nonsense and I have no idea how you could come to those conclusions after what's happened over the last few years.

And the gameplay vs graphics question was cringe. I always associate that rubbish with Nintendo fans defending their weak consoles while also trying to look down their noses at other gamers. As if Breath of the Wild would be a better game if it were on the Wii instead.

mishakoz

They said it was going to because they had to switch to the Elgato retro.

That doesnt make sense.

Aside, Ive wanted them to do a stream like this for a long time. It feels like a fundraising stream again, its what theyve needed to boost numbers and its working.

I'm sure I'm a bit late but congratulations on 100k subs guys! I meant to send this last night as a pre-emptive strike when I noticed you were just 50 off. Hope this opens more doors for you guys.

PS. Ben should use the befuddled "what?" response more (probably to most of the tabletop teams ideas) just for Brads reaction.

Love and Respect as always!

Mikey Jr.

I question why anyone didnt push out a Patreon post informing of the 12 hour live stream.....

I even forgot today.

You have 6k people. Come on EZA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom