• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
The most important reason to be hyped for Dreams is an episode with Don doing magic in it hopefully.

Also have to say it's exciting to see so much activity on the patreon. Hope most of it sustains itself. But I think this is a good lesson that EZA can have major influence on these numbers by tweaking things business wise(lower tier incentives) or adjusting the content program they offer. Beyond just growing slowly over reviews etc.

Super happy also that the movie podcast is a timed exclusive(despite upping my pledge to it, I'm just of the school that anything that helps EZA grow makes me more excited than anything that would be truly patrons exclusive) so it might indeed find a different audience outside of gaming. + Kyle basically saying 2017 is the year of making friends at EZA is great too.

I think E3 this year could be another big event to spur growth depending on what happens.
Not sure what their upload plans will be but I hope that they can manage to be on top of splitting stuff into segments. Mostly because smaller segments are easier to share.

Karu

Can't watch the stream or the upload (probably) til mid-April, but got in on the movie-tier. Glad you all have fun, though and really happy the Patreon-numbers are rising. :)

LycanXIII

Going to bump my pledge up to $7 for the movie podcast, probably up to $10 once I pay off this semester of school, but I hope the "exclusivity" for the podcast is something substantial and not just two days like the weekly one.

I'm assuming that's new merch they're wearing? Looks good.

Also, GT/EZA have had quite a few stream guests over the years and none of them gel with the Allies as well as Sophia.

Mikey Jr.

Yeah. A dip is to be expected but we got some nice buffer now. I really hope it's enough!

I feel like there were a lot of "big" donations. Like, they were jumping up hundreds of dollars. So I can see them falling down a bit. But on the other hand, I think there are probably quite a few who upped from a dollar to the new 7 dollar tier.

Mista Koo

Couldn't rewind the stream, only caught bits and pieces from before they stopped the stream.
  • The film podcast name is bad. Doesn't work with the regular podcast and EZAnime.
  • I was thinking earlier that they should merge Blood Pact tier with the $50 one, so it was funny seeing it go down to $60.
  • It was weird when Damiani directly referenced my post here on stream lol.

Joqu

I feel like there were a lot of "big" donations. Like, they were jumping up hundreds of dollars. So I can see them falling down a bit. But on the other hand, I think there are probably quite a few who upped from a dollar to the new 7 dollar tier.

Yeah, I'm sure there are quite a few people who upped and will stay upped, and we got quite a few new Patrons considering it's at 6018 right now, I assume most of those'll stick around. Dip will just depend on how many one-time "big" donations there have been I guess, but I'm hoping $2000+ will suffice. You'd think it would.

CWewOIY.png

They should work with ChristineDraws for this to become official merch.

Visceir

They should work with ChristineDraws for this to become official merch.

Yeah, that was some really good art.

All those profiles of allies could be put together into a cool twitter/stream banner, something that would give an overview of the allies to those not quite familiar with them yet.

Might also be worthwhile to commision further stuff for TTE thumbnails and such, something inviting that would display all the hijinx going on in their adventures.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Regarding merch I'm still waiting for team shirts purple platypuses, green lizards, red eagles that aren't just text but with some nice graphic preferably. That's the one thing I would actually buy and if they ever do it I think it would be really cool if they can work out how to include the community in it. Like maybe for the graphic have a contest with how many talented artists we seem to have.

BigRedOne

Does any one know if there is an rss link for for easy Allies patreon podcasts? I just joined the patreon and wondering if they have one

wmlk

This is great. As their workload after this hectic month lessens, I think shows like this will definitely become more reasonable to fill the gaps.

ShadyK54

Hey all, I tuned back in to the stream after coming home from the movies. Is there a rundown of the new announcements? (I already knew about the two new podcasts before I got off Twitch)

kulapik

Hey all, I tuned back in to the stream after coming home from the movies. Is there a rundown of the new announcements? (I already knew about the two new podcasts before I got off Twitch)

Soulsborne Retrospective and this new show Don't Skip, that is basically minireviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom