• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Edge Magazine Review Scores: Issue #400 — Elden Ring DLC, Destiny 2: The Final Shape, Schim, Nine Sols, XDefiant, Arranger, and more scored

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
tODGQxc.jpeg

REVIEWS:
  • Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree -9
  • Destiny 2: The Final Shape - 9
  • Thank Goodness You're Here - 8
  • Arranger - 9
  • Nine Sols - 8
  • Bo: Path of the Teal Lotus - 6
  • XDefiant - 5
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Rumble - 6
  • Schim - 5
  • Until Then - 6
Source - Messofanego on Era.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nice to see Nine Sols getting some recognition. Game looks pretty cool but I've barely seen any mentions of it around here.

clarky

Gold Member
Final Shape a 9?
I mean its just Destiny, but arguably peak Destiny. Personally I hit the Campaign and stuck around for some quests and had a great time. The Grind is not for me these days but i'd also rate Final shape quite high, probably and 8 as I've had my fill of the formula. But I can see why others would go 9.

I saw Astrobot cover and thought for a second we were getting an early review but no. Checked the review list twice … okay, three times …

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office
Edge will give Astrobot a 10. They absolutely adore well made 3D platformers.

Also they have to be trolling with that cover lol. I’m guessing Zelda will be the cover star for their October issue then.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Final Shape a 9?
I mean its just Destiny, but arguably peak Destiny. Personally I hit the Campaign and stuck around for some quests and had a great time. The Grind is not for me these days but i'd also rate Final shape quite high, probably and 8 as I've had my fill of the formula. But I can see why others would go 9.
Pretty much this. Up there with Witch Queen in terms of campaign. Lightfall was a weird blip and a wasted opportunity, but they've knocked it out of the park so far with this expansion.

I'd also give it an 8 on the campaign alone. Some of the other major changes they've made to how they deliver the content we'll have to wait a but to see how it works out long term.

Raven117

Destiny 2 - The Final Shape is pretty damn great. 8-9 is about right. (Of course its benefitting from low expectations and 10 years of history, but...meh...games don't exist in a vacuum).

GymWolf

Gold Member
Fffuuuck that guy, by the way.

One of the most obnoxious self-righteous pricks I've ever crossed on an internet board...
And not because he lacked competition.
Ah yes, the disgusting chicken eater who got his wife bought by his parents but he continue to shat on other people toxic masculinity :lollipop_squinting: :lollipop_squinting:

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
They gave The Final Shape a 9? Wow. Anyone here try it and can confirm? I may return to Destiny to finish things out if it's really that good. I stopped playing Destiny 2 around 2020 because I thought it became too much a corporate weird grinder.

hemo memo

Gold Member
EDGE:
Destiny - 8
Destiny: The Dark Below - 5
Destiny: House of Wolves - 8
Destiny: The Taken King - 9
Destiny: Rise of Iron - 7
Destiny 2 - 8
Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris - 6
Destiny 2: Warmind - 6
Destiny 2: Forsaken - 9
Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - 7
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen - 7
Destiny 2: The Final Shape - 9

Bravo Tv GIF by Slice

Dr.D00p

Does anyone care what Edge thinks?

..400 issues suggests that enough people do.

Whatever ever you think of the pretentious & pompous Guardian Journalist wannabes that write it, surviving as a print publication covering Videogames in 2024, is an achievement.

I collected every issue from #1 to #165 and it was an awesome magazine during the PS1, N64 & Saturn era and the magazine was responsible for me buying my first PC in 1997 after reading about MAME for the first time.

..so I'll always have a nostalgic soft spot for it.

Top Bottom