• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EL BEATDOWN: I make fun of your favorite games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY here's how this works. You tell me what your favorite game is and I give it EL BEATDOWN and make you sorry that you like it at all. You might end up selling it or better, smashing it. I will have done my job.

I will go first. My favorite game is Ape Escape on the Playstation 1.

"You like Ape Escape? Why is that, because it's got apes in it? That's so dumb, you dumb shit. Try again and think harder. Why do you like this game? Is it because your uncle stuck his thumb up your asshole when you were a kid? I bet it is, because now when you masturbate you put your thumb up there. Fucking nasty bitch. You know what, if we were friends in real life I'd probably punch you in the face because you're so fucking ugly. Goddamnit man, go to the damn gym once in a while or something. Oh BTW, change your underwear, they smell like shit.

By the way, your mama has pussy breath."

WHO'S NEXT I'LL RIP YOUR GAME TO SHREDS.

JC10001 said:
System failure. Joke character overload.

Hey good one. Your damn INITIALS are JC. JOKE CHARACTER. So don't gimme that shit. I won't tear you up because I love this board and I don't wanna get banned, but watch your back because I'm in the shadows.

Kabuki Waq said:
Metroid Prime

METROID PRIME? Oh where do I start. Let's start with the controls. Who made this game, aliens? Aliens are the only people capable of using these controls with any sense. When I push up I want it to go up, not down, and vice versa. I bet you play this after school, where you get beat up all day because you make erotic drawings of you and Samus having anal sex in the backseat of the schoolbus and your friends watch you and make their own messes. Don't tell me you don't, because you're the type of idiot to do it.

EL BEATDOWN claims another victim: NEXT

DMczaf said:

NFL2K: You know what that stands for? Nancyboy Faggots Like 2 Kiss, and that's just what you are. I bet you put that patch on there that makes all the characters naked like DOA Volleyball, then you sat on the controller so it vibrated your prostate and jammed all over the place. Then you just sat there and contemplated how much of a loser you are until your dad walked in and saw your sickening ass and beat you with his belt.

GAME OVER, EL BEATDOWN WINS. NEXT

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Mods disappear at the same time as these joke characters appear...

Coincidence?

And to stay on topic lol:

Halo and
Grand Theft Auto 3

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
This seems more like an excuse to insult people than to insult the games... because I don't see really any game bashing going on :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom