• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELDEN RING |OT| One Ring To Rule Them All

Antwix

I know people can play how they want and blasphemous blade (and Darkmoon gs/moghs spear) have always been "easy mode" but I kinda do enjoy that they got a nerf 🤣. Never thought it would happen 2 years later.

Edit: and honestly, not even that much of a nerf on dmgs/bb. Just reduced poise damage and no knock down effect. Still does the same damage.

Last edited:

SSfox

I just recently got back to warm up a bit and prepare , I was early new game plus, so had to rush to Radhan and Mohg, and completely get shocked how huge this game is (I mean yeah it was like 3 years ago lol)

I'm ready now

xQRWKrq.jpeg

Soodanim

I just cracked myself up on the way to the DLC.

Mohg
Mohg's Shackle
Blood Rotten War Hammer
Wild Swings
Proc bleed
Proc multi hit
Mohg keeps counting
Dies before he even starts to initiate phase 2

A boss that used to be difficult got bullied like I've never bullied a boss before

Fellow gaffers, please help a tarnished out.

I downloaded and installed both the DLC and latest update, checked the game to make sure the DLC is accessible and turned off the PS4. but then I start the game now and it says “impossible to load the profile as long as the extension is not reinstalled”.

What should I do? If I have to reinstall the whole thing Im gonna have to use my mobile data cause it’s fast but it costs money.

Edit: nevermind. I just had to connect to the internet regardless of how slow it is. Imagine my frustration when the game refused to load.

Last edited:

Irobot82

I've been on and off this game for the past year. Beat Godrick last night! Was using a Lordsworn Straight Sword and shield and switched to the Bloodhound Fang. Really starting to enjoy this game now. In Lucaria right now heading after Rennala.

Soodanim

I've been on and off this game for the past year. Beat Godrick last night! Was using a Lordsworn Straight Sword and shield and switched to the Bloodhound Fang. Really starting to enjoy this game now. In Lucaria right now heading after Rennala.
It's all about finding a style you enjoy. BHF is very good, but it's also fun to use the L2s.

I hope you stick with it, there's a lot of good to be had even if you might hit your head against a wall a couple times. Even as a fan since Demon's on PS3 I still have to remind myself that there's a way to beat all enemies and if I died the likelihood is it's my approach that is flawed. Enemy lunges a lot and rolling/running back doesn't work? Time to roll forward through attacks.

Top Bottom