• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

I can't believe Balrog gets by unscathed in the new patch. Didn't like dying in 3 combos from Ryu/Ken/Necalli in S1? Well you're gonna LOVE Balrog in S2...

Edzi

25 health nerf!

That's why I don't know about S2.5.

Considering how many matches come down to that last pixel, I think the 25 health nerfs/buffs are going to be bigger than people think.

But yeah, Balrog and some of the other S2 top tiers probably needed some more tweaks.

FluxWaveZ

Considering how many matches come down to that last pixel, I think the 25 health nerfs/buffs are going to be bigger than people think.

But yeah, Balrog and some of the other S2 top tiers probably needed some more tweaks.

25 health is significant, I do agree with that. But is it significant enough for it to matter on a macro scale? That I don't know. Stuff like Laura's cr.LK becoming 0 on block instead of +1. Where'd that even come from? Who cares?

The downtime is insane. Is it so much to ask to just have two stations and do at the very least two matches before DUDUDUDU?

it's something of a trade off. Eleague tends to do more of these breaks because they're a TV studio and they're used to the break -> live -> break cycle, which allows them to have such nice production value. It'd be nice if they had 2 set ups so they could play 2 sets between each break, but that would complicate things for other reasons.

Durden77

Arg really wish I could watch this but we just moved this weekend and don't have internet set up yeah. My phone barely gets a connection so I can post to GAF.

And I live in Atlanta! Arg couldn't have happened at a worse time. Anyway go SFV go.

MrCarter

I thought it was 3 outta 5? Did they change it?

I think it's best of 3 until final 8.

yWnshqS.jpg

Top Bottom