• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

DKL

Okay, good, the chastity of esports leaves unsullied for another day now that Zhi has finally been summoned back to his lair.

I was scared the entire time.

DKL

Between all the fierces and getting punished by super from the fireball blockstring, I don't know...

vulva

Not sure what you're on about?! They all performed better with "Chun" than Ricki did, what does them using other characters has to do with it!

I asked you to name better active chuns. MOV, Nuki and GO1 all aren't active Chuns. Them using other characters instead of her is quite literally what I was asking about to begin with, so of course that's instantly relevant to the question.

Syntsui

Ricky might take a few weeks break to finish his Cammy after this. No point in ever using Chun again, even Daigo had to accept his character was just not enough.

gF9TzmJ.gif

Marn's potential has been unleashed. SSJ status imminent.

DKL

Wow, not even hit confirming Tenko. Really lol

And then counterpoke with lk

There is nothing in this match that is convincing me that it'll go the other way >_>

EDIT:

Like, the level of play is so vast between them, Punk is just not giving a fuck. Whiffed EX tenko after drop and everything. It's so bad.

EDIT EDIT:

Got thrown like 3 times in a row into counterhit... this match is killing my soul lol

DKL

I'm pretty sure this was the worst match I saw lol

Punk so far in Julio's head that he whiffed a throw TWICE in a row when Punk was just sitting there.

Time for me to pack it up. I need a break lol

Top Bottom