• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

molnizzle

1ma1p4.jpg

trixx

I wonder if Justin Wong could play Rog in SFV. The 2009 Evo final is still my favorite SF4 match.

He made a "trap" joke when talking about Gllty, hasn't been seen since.

oh god, i thought he was better than that. That's Zhi tier.

Yudoken

Justin does not perform well, and it's definitely not because Balrog is strong or Karin is weak.

To be honest it seems to be like he just didn't adjust to S2.
I think Punk is the current best Karın player in the west.

Dahbomb

Balrog about to go 7-0 meanwhile Gllty about to go 0-7.

It's really going to come down to Alex vs Gllty in order to see who gets taken in by the 0-7 police.

Is that a reference to Maximilian?

I'd need to know what the hell that means to get outraged.

Why would they?

It's a reference t Max accidentally saying "Nigger Dagger" while playing the beta for "For Honour". On some twitch streams when a black person is introduced, the chat type in "Ninja Daggers" at that person.

Because that's a very specifically reference that requires knowledge of Maximilian's lyrical slip ups.
Still though, the same could be applied to Steve's comments, not many people of the term "trap" being derogatory.

ldcommando

Banned
It's a reference t Max accidentally saying "Nigger Dagger" while playing the beta for "For Honour". On some twitch streams when a black person is introduced, the chat type in "Ninja Daggers" at that person.

Still though, the same could be applied to Steve's comments, not many people of the term "trap" being derogatory.

Chat spams trap a lot as well if you are going by that.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The breaks between each match wouldn't be so bad if they didn't waste so much time at the commentator desk before and after each match.

Sayad

I know what does it reference, why would they get in trouble for saying it?! What's wrong with making fun of Max screwing up?!

Top Bottom