• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

wildfire

Banned
Krone salty in victory, this guy wow

rr-chopper-ap5.jpg

Basically this scene.

"You're being too nice to me."

fresquito

but see here's the thing

When you "compliment" someone and less than a few seconds later can't restrain the raw personal atttacks, just how sincere were your compliments?
The compliments were within the game. Outside the game the dude is as stupid as it gets.

MindofKB

but see here's the thing

When you "compliment" someone and less than a few seconds later can't restrain the raw personal atttacks, just how sincere were your compliments?

K-Brad made a personal attack because he legitimately complimented Krone on how he played and Krone called it an excuse! You'd be pissed too!

K-Brad: Krone used a strategy I couldn't beat.

Krone: EXCUSES! He's making EXCUSES!

K-Brad: ???????????????????????????

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
but see here's the thing

It was about to be one of those compliments followed by a huge BUT, and Krone wasn't having it.

Xeteh

but see here's the thing

When you "compliment" someone and less than a few seconds later can't restrain the raw personal attacks, just how sincere were your compliments? I'm not picking sides (frankly think the whole thing is silly), but I don't like either throwing attacks at each other. Keep it about the game.

He never got to even finish his compliment because Wolfkrone was interrupting him saying he was making up excuses.

jwhit28

I think Krone gets mad that no matter what Kbrad is a much better showman and can make Krone the bad guy. Krone was ready to go in and Kbrad hit him with a compliment. Wolfkrone was like "no you aren't taking this away from me" but Kbrad did.

mbpm1

Krone just isn't a mic guy. He was definitely not comfortable up there.

He didn't have real heel presence, he just throws stuff out,
just like playing Laura.

DKL

Wolfkrone slip up on the mic is like dropping the game winning combo in EVO grand finals.

I can't get over it lol

jwillenn

K-Brad made a personal attack because he legitimately complimented Krone on how he played and Krone called it an excuse! You'd be pissed too!

K-Brad: Krone used a strategy I couldn't beat.

Krone: EXCUSES! He's making EXCUSES!

K-Brad: ???????????????????????????

I wouldn't be pissed and krone wasn't actually pissed until kbrad started calling him stupid and stated he didn't like him as a person following his "compliment" to him.

Seriously, what were those EX SBKs? Even if Champ was going for a instant air teleport on wakeup, he didn't need to do a predictive SBK.

Onemic

smash community looking more mature yet 10 years younger lol

Not to say I don't like the drama but it's a bit much

Not really. Drama between two players that was hyped up before the match, with one of those players being a dumbass isnt really showing anything tbh. Minus wolfkrones cuss at the end, this is exactly what E-league wanted.

There are a lot of things that the smash community have done that makes this look like absolutely nothing in comparison.

Xeteh

I wouldn't be pissed and Krone wasn't actually pissed until kbrad started calling him stupid and stated he didn't like him as a person following his "compliment" to him.

KBrad called him stupid because he walked off saying "excuses" before letting him say anything. Are you the one dude that was sitting on Wolfkrone's side of the bleachers?

Edzi

I wouldn't be pissed and krone wasn't actually pissed until kbrad started calling him stupid and stated he didn't like him as a person following his "compliment" to him.

I mean, everything Krone has shown of himself has made him look like kind of a shitty person. Kinda hard not to agree with Kbrad and to sympathize with Wolfkrone here.

Top Bottom