• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Hyun Sai

I know it's early for gooteks but come on.

Is Group D capable of not having another 0-7?

I'm sure there will be no 0-7 in group D. The only surprise was Ricki. Gllty was expected, same as Gootecks who still got one chance, but I wouldn't hold my breath against K-Brad.

Wtf is gootecks doing seriously. Why would you even use that hitbkx. I saw so many input errors in the first round that were obvious headbutts or knee drops that he fucjee up

SlimXx

Uforce_box.jpg

nikos

I'm so happy Zhi is on commentary, he's one of my favs. I can't believe they let him on TV. Always rocking that CDG too.

NeOak

Krone's "excuses" reversal was keeping the trash talk to the game. Krone may have not even had the sentiment of disliking kbrad as person prior to this. He was likely thinking "this is our little SFV beef".

Wolfkrone is scum as a human being.

Don't fall for it. He is full of shit, and then tries to act like a victim.

Spacebar

I'm really surprised how knowledgeable the main host guy is. He really did his homework and does a good job steering the conversation.

I legit don't understand what they did to Chun Li. The IAL nerf was all that was needed.

EDIT : So sad for MOV

Her s.hp was crazy as well. MOV is using it very well unlike Ricki. As much as I hated Chun Li in S1 maybe nerfing her st.lk, v-trigger, and damage was too much. She should definitely be doing more damage IMO, especially when you have characters like Rog and Laura.

Top Bottom