• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

Zackat

QE5A82z.png
GO0-7ECKS
QE5A82z.png

VFDxLd2.png

MC31ztR.png

Hyun Sai

I'm not surprised by Wolkrone results. The guy is putting the work, got insane reactions, and Laura is a powerhouse. By the nature of her style, I don't see any really unfavorable match-ups.

mbpm1

I'm not surprised by Wolkrone results. The guy is putting the work, got insane reactions, and Laura is a powerhouse. By the nature of her style, I don't see any really unfavorable match-ups.

that fireball on top of everything else shuts people down hard

Wallach

there's no denying his reactions

you can tell though that he also really has strong match-up knowledge, a lot of those reactions are really predictive because he knows the setups and timings being put in front of him

it'd be nice if he wasn't such a tool, but it looks to me like he's definitely putting in the effort to know what he needs to know compared to some of these other pros

mbpm1

I think every character today can low profile it for a counter but or crush counter. But, no one is really doing it sohe may as well go for it.

you can, but if you're not looking for it the fireball travels forward and hits the rest of your hurtbox before you reach

rog with his not low hurtbox on lows seems to suffer there more than most

Dahbomb

Real talk, 8v8 Japan vs USA... I god damn like USA in S2 of SFV.

Put these 8 players on USA:

Smug + PRBalrog (Balrog), Wolfkrone (Laura), Knuckledu (Guile and Mika), FChamp (Sim), Punk (Karin), KBrad (Cammy), Snakeyez (Gief/Akuma),

USA just needs a top Urien.

Top Bottom