• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

HardRojo

Being pressured by Necalli gets to you. Will he command grab? Will he take advantage of his ridiculously good normals? Should I jump? Do I keep blocking?

Edzi

Every Urien this tournament seems to throw out random EX shoulders.

The Urien play has not been very solid. A lot of low level online tech being utilized and not enough of the solid play that Urien is totally capable of. Most of the other players are going in expecting the typical Urien shenanigans, so they're not going to work here.

Enjoying while it lasts since it won't be safe on block anymore

It'll still be safe, -2.

fresquito

The Urien play has not been very solid. A lot of low level online tech being utilized and not enough of the solid play that Urien is totally capable of. Most of the other players are going in expecting the typical Urien shenanigans, so they're not going to work here.
I'd say Hart's Urien against Phenom looked quite crisp. Yeah, he did not seem to have the Aegis shannenigams, but he was super solid and spot on his AA punishments.

Marvel

could never
Wolfkrone isn't even playing.
HqbBwtU.jpg

Top Bottom