• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

JayEH

OMG how is BOXER losing??!!!??????? I thought he was "busted", "broken", and "OP". 😂

sass2.png

jett

D-Member
TBS wants you to watch on their network tho. They are footing the bill, after all.

This is the first time I watch an Eleague tournament. So TBS actually owns this Eleague thing?

Yeah real dumb to try to encourage people to choose to watch on TBS while still offering an option to see all the matches for free to anyone without TBS. What an incredibly dumb decision.

When did you become this insufferable? Congrats, you made my ignore list. Population: you.

Ninjimbo

Dahbomb, nice post. The tier talk is just kinda frustrating to me because it seems like it ignores the hundred tactical decisions that happen in every match. I come from a VF background and, in general, I kinda ignored tier talk because we felt that having a solid read mattered more.

Anyways, I'm going to drop that discussion right now. Punk's Karin is a marvel to watch.

This is the first time I watch an Eleague tournament. So TBS actually owns this Eleague thing?

When did you become this insufferable? Congrats, you made my ignore list. Population: you.

Yup. I think it's plastered all over the walls at the place IIRC.

Tripon

Lol, you get mad at when people say you're being ridiculous.

Dahbomb, nice post. The tier talk is just kinda frustrating to me because it seems like it ignores the hundred tactical decisions that happen in every match. I come from a VF background and, in general, I kinda ignored tier talk because we felt that having a solid read mattered more.

Anyways, I'm going to drop that discussion right now. Punk's Karin is a marvel to watch.

It's just what the characters can do on paper. It's not that deep lol

Top Bottom