• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

mbpm1

Fire the transition guy lol

Smug had it, just needed a read on the dp

personally if i was smug, i wouldn't have looked at punk to prepare for

I would have looked at the rest of the pool, because punk has his number and he only needs to get second place again.

Ninjimbo

I could do without the WWE-style interviews to be honest. Just play the game and move on.

I can't believe I just wrote that...

mbpm1

So what's the chance Punk was playing with Smug? I don't know the FGC too well but it does seem like it's possible.

Punk has been dominating Smug for a while.

Like i said, Smug would have been better off letting htis match go and prepping for everyone else to secure 2nd spot.

Then think about punk in the next series. it wouldn't surprise me if smug was the one playing him

JayEH

I could do without the WWE-style interviews to be honest. Just play the game and move on.

I can't believe I just wrote that...

i think it's good for mainstream stuff like TV. Gives more personality to it. They have a gamer stigma they have to work against.

If Momo can get some of that Eita out and be more aggressive like in his earlier matches against Smug, Rog is gonna feel it. Momo's confirms are crazy.

Ninjimbo

i think it's good for mainstream stuff like TV. Gives more personality to it. They have a gamer stigma they have to work against.
Yeah, it probably is. I don't know lol.

I tend to like trash talk most of the time, but it felt off to me here. It's probably because I haven't seen it done so raw in a long time. Professional sports doesn't allow for that sort of shit haha

Top Bottom