• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational hosted by TBS

What was up with them just cutting off the commentary at the end of each match. And then abruptly ending after that last one. They went from being very fluid to....whatever tonight was, very disappointing. Matches were good though at least.

What was up with them just cutting off the commentary at the end of each match. And then abruptly ending after that last one. They went from being very fluid to....whatever tonight was, very disappointing. Matches were good though at least.

You realize that the full production is being aired on TBS and the only reason you're getting to watch the player matches at all is because they decided not to be dicks about it

Ninjimbo

It's wonder what proper footsies and good mix-ups would do
Yep. Momochi is probably the king of that, so Ibuki is a natural fit. The way she spins you around and has you guessing which direction she's coming from is nuts. And I don't care what people say, those top tier Ibuki players make it look easy, but doing those things is hard as fuck and takes hours upon hours of practice. Your judgement has to be on point.

That said, I think this match was more Momochi being a better player than him having a great Ibuki.

mbpm1

You realize that the full production is being aired on TBS and the only reason you're getting to watch the player matches at all is because they decided not to be dicks about it

pretty much.

it sucks, but this is what we have.

I think if it stays this quality i might miss some of the upcoming ones.

CO_Andy

Rog this season

wildfire

Banned
I saw the replay and Smug vs Punk was very entertaining. I hope the matches get better from there because some people were still free honor kills in this group.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I saw the replay and Smug vs Punk was very entertaining. I hope the matches get better from there because some people were still free honor kills in this group.

Brolynho flat-lined against Momochi. It was the one match where the crowd was basically silent the whole way through.

Top Bottom