• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

royalan

This episode is EVERYTHING I've been missing from Empire this season.

Equal parts drama and "somebody thought this was a good idea in the writer's room" fuckery.

And MINIMAL Andre.

Kreed

And MINIMAL Andre.

Bv6AZv8.gif

ok lets be real Freda killed Hakeem

how this nigga come up to a freestyle rap battle with a pre-made song that the whole audience know half the verses

lmao that ending was like something straight out of Gotham. Fox Fuckery at it's finest between both shows.

Disgusted at Hakeem winning that battle. Freda Gatz is actually...pretty tight. The best actor-rapper they've had on this series by far, wiped the floor with baby lyon on flow and bars.

the lyons always shit-up a battle, at least it's better than last year when Jamal somehow won with a damn ballad.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
First off, Freda destroyed Hakkem lol...in which world did he win the battle ? I knew they were aiming for an 8-mile style battle finale but he didnt pull it off at all.

Anika..just smh...they really destroyed her character in less than two season. I mean just look what kind of women she was when first introduced...smart, sexy, successful ...she is a freaking mess now, for no reason.

First off, Freda destroyed Hakkem lol...in which world did he win the battle ? I knew they were aiming for an 8-mile style battle finale but he didnt pull it off at all.

Anika..just smh...they really destroyed her character in less than two season. I mean just look what kind of women she was when first introduced...smart, sexy, successful ...she is a freaking mess now, for no reason.

well she has no job now. she got it because she was the ass of sex. that's all she was good for in S1. RIP. i hope they have a kung fu sequence between her and virgin mary

DominoKid

life lesson. dont hitch your wagon to a family that aint shit.

Ducarmel

Caught up to this week episode

About the battle didn't Jamal say that if Hakeem was going to win he had to be a performer over being a battle rapper. I think the point of Hakeem dropping his last name and destroying the sign was a stage stunt to win the battle even though clearly he did not win.

Top Bottom