• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

fertygo

About the battle didn't Jamal say that if Hakeem was going to win he had to be a performer over being a battle rapper. I think the point of Hakeem dropping his last name and destroying the sign was a stage stunt to win the battle even though clearly he did not win.

Yeah felt he win with that stunt too, Freda obviously rekt him

Man I wish we can still had Freda around, she owns

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Luscious is obsessed with her she isnt leaving anytime soon...also she is the only person on the show that can rap.

The sneakiest thing this show has done is turn into an actual soap opera where people just interact with each other about their various subplots instead of just shotgunning plot points out every five minutes. Not sure how fans gon react to that, but I think it speaks to a confidence in them no longer having to strain to grab attention. They know you like these characters, so they can just relax and do their thing now.

Slayven

The sneakiest thing this show has done is turn into an actual soap opera where people just interact with each other about their various subplots instead of just shotgunning plot points out every five minutes. Not sure how fans gon react to that, but I think it speaks to a confidence in them no longer having to strain to grab attention. They know you like these characters, so they can just relax and do their thing now.

You can be profound when you want to be

ReiGun

Lawd Alicia
noah.png

Slayven

Why is Jamal the only person that stretches one song across 3 episodes?

Everyone has a new song at the drop of a hat except him

Top Bottom