• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Empire S2 |OT| A Game of Fuckery

jmizzal

tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

Get it Jamal

Tcab96

I was straight up thinking, "What if he kisses Alicia Keys. Wouldn't that be nuts. But nah, they've already established Jamal as g- OH SHIT."

I was straight up thinking, "What if he kisses Alicia Keys. Wouldn't that be nuts. But nah, they've already established Jamal as g- OH SHIT."

See, in the first season that shit would have come out of left field cuz fuckery. Now they spend the entire episode building to this development right into the big song finale, like a good melodrama.

Tcab96

See, in the first season that shit would have come out of left field cuz fuckery. Now they spend the entire episode building to this development right into the big song finale, like a good melodrama.

I'm actually really looking forward to how Jamal processes this and how his family will respond.

I don't hold much hope that the show will portray this as Jamal further exploring his sexuality, but I hope they do.

Just started the episode. What is this jamals #449284 album that no one heard yet

Also poor anika. About to go shower saiyan on keems gf.
Rhonda putting evil thoughts into anika. And lucious be evil. And when cookies boo gone soft. I hope he's legit but he peob going to die soon
Trying to figure out if Jamal going to have a baby or not. Maybe raven will come back too.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
cant stand Hakeem, he reminds me so much of Bieber

Ducarmel

I'm actually really looking forward to how Jamal processes this and how his family will respond.

I don't hold much hope that the show will portray this as Jamal further exploring his sexuality, but I hope they do.

I can only see 3 outcomes

1 Jamal is gay and says the kiss is a mistake and moves on.

2 Jamal is gay but likes/loves Skye Summers the person/artist, not the women.

3 This is a work, Jamal is seducing Skye to sign with Empire records.

3 is the only one I can see that fits the Jamal taking over Empire narrative and totally a move Luscious would do.

Anika's so boring this season. When's she going to team up with the White Devil Record Executive dude from season 1 who basically lives in Temptation Hell and/or the Black Lodge? I want her to execute a grand plan to take over Empire and unite the entire Lyon family against her.

Future

Anika's so boring this season. When's she going to team up with the White Devil Record Executive dude from season 1 who basically lives in Temptation Hell and/or the Black Lodge? I want her to execute a grand plan to take over Empire and unite the entire Lyon family against her.

Yeah they are making her go full crazy. Since they are setting lucious up by showing him make terrible financial decisions with his company, maybe she will come back strong and be a major player in taking it at the end of the season

Top Bottom