• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN - UFC notified of potential Brock Lesnar doping violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we just need the trifecta of Amanda Nunes pissing hot for maximum Dana White karma.

I would say Daniel Cormier too but based on how he looked last Saturday if he's on PEDs he should get a refund.

I'm legit not joking when I say I agree.

We lost Ubereem, TRT Vitor, no Chael fight in 2 years. Fights falling through all the time because dudes are popping.

It sucks

It's good for the sport in the long run, it's just cutting down the big names right now.

The sport is still transitioning.

Here comes the piss... test.

They can test it all.

tumblr_n9t6i2po4o1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Cromwell

Banned
I'm legit not joking when I say I agree.

We lost Ubereem, TRT Vitor, no Chael fight in 2 years. Fights falling through all the time because dudes are popping.

It sucks

It's a tough transition. Losing Chael and Jones sucks but if it were out in the open it would be complete anarchy.

Surprised @ no response from WWE on this yet. They love to get their name thrown into sports stories bigger than they are.

Since this would be Brock's first wellness violation, he'd only be suspended for 30 days, meaning he likely wouldn't even miss any of the Summerslam build considering he's not on TV anyway. Also he probably won't get bumped from the 2K17 cover considering he's apparently a huge part of the game's story mode and 2k likely doesn't want to have to redo it from scratch 3 months from release - unless something REALLY bad happens.

Does Brock have to return any of the money he earned with this possible violation? If not, Brock won't give a fuck. He got his money and he'll get a slap on the wrist from the WWE where he barely shows up. So a 30 day suspension will be nothing for him.

Does Brock have to return any of the money he earned with this possible violation? If not, Brock won't give a fuck. He got his money and he'll get a slap on the wrist from the WWE where he barely shows up so a 30 day suspension will be nothing.

Up to 40% since the fight was in Nevada

bigkrev

I'd heard he had been tested 6 times before the fight. I thought steroids stayed in your system a decent amount of time, unlike stuff like Coke that's gone in a day (and they don't test for abuse drugs except for the day of the fight). How did he fail only 1 test?

Surprised @ no response from WWE on this yet. They love to get their name thrown into sports stories bigger than they are.

Since this would be Brock's first wellness violation, he'd only be suspended for 30 days, meaning he likely wouldn't even miss any of the Summerslam build considering he's not on TV anyway. Also he probably won't get bumped from the 2K17 cover considering he's apparently a huge part of the game's story mode and 2k likely doesn't want to have to redo it from scratch 3 months from release - unless something REALLY bad happens.

Isn't he supposed to show up on the SmackDown live draft or something? I though I heard he had a WWE appearance between now and SummerSlam. Obviously, it's just a throwaway thing where he's standing around looking tough while Heyman talks, but I guess there wouldn't be zero impact to a suspension.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nobody gives a fuck about PEDs in UFC..

This testing is just hurting the company.

Am I mistaken, or aren't state boards the ones that actually care about this?

Honestly, I find it hard to give a crap anyway, as 99% of UFC fighters, and athletes in general are juiced like crazy.

Makes it an even playing field IMO.

iddqd

So its a no contest right?
Good for Mark Hunt, made 700.000 $, barely got hit and not even a loss on his record.

dream

Honestly, I find it hard to give a crap anyway, as 99% of UFC fighters, and athletes in general are juiced like crazy.

Makes it an even playing field IMO.

Exactly! We don't want to watch two 130 lb men exchanging gogoplata attempts. We want to see big jacked fucks hammering each other.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't mean to repeat myself, but Dana White made a complete ass out of himself on Twitter by getting into a needless argument?

8jEkVsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom