• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical England. Kept dropping deeper and deeper. When Nasri gets it he is on the edge of the box without a man 5 yards near him.

So bad.

F#A#Oo

Banned
This England team is so bland and boring it would be a crime to football if England won this...

England play some football...

Where does GAF think Hart ranks as one of the top GK's in Europe?

bunk-the-wire.gif

kottila

No defender anywhere near nasri. Awful defending.

Most boring match in the euro so far. Hopefully, for their sake, it's due to the heat.

Mohonky

Whats with everyone being down on France so far? They are dominating England in everything except the score from what i can see. England are playing deep and letting the French midfield play the ball and find the gaps.

That goal didnt surprise me in the least, England are going to get steam rolled if they keep playing as they have been

confuziz

Banned
Emmanuel Eboue ‏@TheRealEboue

Why is Nasri telling the england bench to shut up. This guy is very sad. Very horrible . I needs a shit.

hahahha

Benzema seriously needs to get subbed off. During that play, the RB was ahead of him. The fuck is this guy doing? Get in the box!

Why is Benzema playing so far back? He's almost closer to the midfield than the box.

He's been doing it the entire half. It's baffling. France literally have no one in the box whilst he stands in the midfield and watches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom