• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

598391_232649096852765_551779498_n.jpg

Afrikan

For the Swedish fans...can you tell me what happened to Henok Goitom?

Did he just never live up to expecations?...injured alot?....or were there just better reserve players than him. Kid was tall and fast striker......seemed to have alot of potential.

I believe he plays for second division spanish team, and is not even starting...but i think that argentina kid in from of him scores like crazy.

Kinyou

Proud to say I've never heard of it since it looks like it must be a piece of shit based on the IMDb score... I'm sticking by my comment that the actual mask looks a lot closer to this:

drive_mask_head.png
Is anyone else getting a Tom Cruise vibe from the creepy Driver mask?

Labadal

For the Swedish fans...can you tell me what happened to Henok Goitom?

Did he just never live up to expecations?...injured alot?....or were there just better reserve players than him. Kid was tall and fast striker......seemed to have alot of potential.

I believe he plays for second division spanish team, and is not even starting...but i think that argentina kid in from of him scores like crazy.

Injuries and not enough play time in his club.

Meier

I would have guessed Nazarenko was closer to 50 than 30 based off how old he looks but he's apparently only 32.

Damn, nice idea by Ibra there.. could have used an assist. Come on Zlatan, get me some more points!

Edit: Where was Ibra there? I can't believe that ball went completely through. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom