• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Ibra has been shit tonight.

Apart from his goal he's given absolutely nothing to Sweden.

He looks good in a team full of stars but he disappears when he's needed most.

untitled-1735jr5.gif

Bento

Congrats to Ukraine, well deserved win imo.

Disappointed in some of our players, Zlatan did the best he could imo but there were others that should have done more.
Ibra has been shit tonight.

Apart from his goal he's given absolutely nothing to Sweden.

He looks good in a team full of stars but he disappears when he's needed most.
What star would you say has done that much more this championship? He scored, he put forward some good passes. Considering the amount of time he had the ball I'd say he did okay, it's players like Rosenberg, Toivonen, Elm and Larsson that should have played better imo.

Probably just people sick of his attitude. Can't deny he's a bit of a cunt.
Yeah, I didn't get much of him off the pitch.

Well, ukraines second goal was mostly his fault
He's not there to mark the freaking superstar striker of the opponent's team, c'mon. Your defense sucked there, plain and simple.

He's really talented but it just infuriates me when he's strolling around the pitch like they're winning 6-0 in a friendly.
Yeah, but that's his style, I wouldn't put him up front either or if I needed a counter-attacking striker.

I'm totally rooting for Ukraine in this group.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
And that's it. Better match than the Eng/Fra one.

Last bit of the second half was good. Sheva was great; Ukraine looked tired towards the end. Sweden unfortunately didn't finish when they had their chances.

Arjen

What An amazing game, loved the passion of ukraine, and good football to boot, really hope they make it trough the group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom