• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
So in what scenarios can Greece still pass?

untitled-11xjzmz.gif

It stretches well before that, by over 150 years. And "freeing occupied Poland" isn't really an accurate term as we were first occupied by the Soviets. Being stuck between Prussia and Russia as our power dwindled in 18th century has taken a toll on our country as a whole.
I know but I wanted to keep it at the recent history of this crash course on Polish-Russian rivalry.

Vlodril

Too bad but we deserved the defeat. Its not that we are not the most technical team in the world (lol) but our players cant run and the only way we know to attack is lob the ball and hope for magic..

Also fucking Samaras..why he didnt remove him instead of fortounis is beyond me.

pappe

I hope you know a little about the Cold War though. Right after the Russians defeated the Germans and freed occupied Poland they became suppressors themselves for decades. So the Polish hate their guts and then you have all these crazy hooligans running around. Will not end well.
O thanks we were taught abt this in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom