• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seep

True, but that's not saying much. It's like they know football fans hate their coverage, and they purposely try and make it worse. Keane is rubbish too.

I like when they have managers on (real ones).

Saggy chops was on the other day saying how great player x was and how he tried to sign him. We had Martinez and Strachan before and they're shite too.

Carragher, Keane, Seedorf, and Vieira know the game inside out I'd rather have them than people who think they know the game.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Holy christ, the title is so good. Best pun I've heard all year. Great one Kabouter.

LegoArmo

Saggy chops was on the other day saying how great player x was and how he tried to sign him. We had Martinez and Strachan before and they're shite too.

Carragher, Keane, Seedorf, and Vieira know the game inside out I'd rather have them than people who think they know the game.

They're all lacking compared to Neville.

lush

0.jpg

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Gonna be unbiased for this one. Brain tells me to go for Russia, but friendships tells me to go for Poland. I'm torn. :lol

So much bad blood. Hope the match'll be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom