• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a world cup qualifier between Poland and Portugal years ago and as we were leaving the stadium the Polish fans just started fighting with the police for no reason.

Meier

I missed Greece's goal but have been watching on tv since the 60th minute or so. This style of play from Greece is just plain painful to watch. Why are they continuously bombing it downfield or throwing crosses into the crowded box? I am assuming they scored in this manner so they're sticking with it but it's terrible.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I missed Greece's goal but have been watching on tv since the 60th minute or so. This style of play from Greece is just plain painful to watch. Why are they continuously bombing it downfield or throwing crosses into the crowded box? I am assuming they scored in this manner so they're sticking with it but it's terrible.

Also Santos is thinking this is the only way to attack the Czechs, a la Russia.

Inversive

They scored from a Petr Cech mistake.

I have no idea abt the history behind these 2 nations.
I hope you know a little about the Cold War though. Right after the Russians defeated the Germans and freed occupied Poland they became suppressors themselves for decades. So the Polish hate their guts and then you have all these crazy hooligans running around. Will not end well.

MMaRsu

They have no skill and are tired as hell?

They scored from luck.

I hope you know a little about the Cold War though. Right after the Russians defeated the Germans and freed occupied Poland they became suppressors themselves for decades. So the Polish hate their guts and then you have all these crazy hooligans running around. Will not end well.

Also there was that plane crash two years ago where almost the entire polish government was killed and some Poles blame the Russians.

CassSept

It stretches well before that, by over 150 years. And "freeing occupied Poland" isn't really an accurate term as we were first occupied by the Soviets. Being stuck between Prussia and Russia as our power dwindled in 18th century has taken a toll on our country as a whole.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
We deserved a draw.

We deserved a draw.

So in what scenarios can Greece still pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom