• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky Poland, veeeery lucky. A non-existent off side save your asses. I won't even mention the penalty.........

ΕΛΛΑΣ

To be honest, if anything Poland should have won that game if we consider chances created. And the off-side call was correct replays showed

It'll be Howard Webb. I like him.

Tgpmh.gif

Meier

I'd like a 0-0 draw in this next match. That'd be ideal for me. Either way, a clean sheet from Malafeev would be lovely.

I have 10 whole euro on Kerzhakov to be top scorer.

Got him at 33/1 and il get paid 1/4 the odds if he comes in the top 4.

Hopefully he'll get of to a great start tonight, even though I'l be wearing my new 2006 Czech Rep jersey.

Pre

Didn't sleep last night and I've got another match and a funeral visitation to go to tonight. Need to power through but I don't know if coffee is going to cut it.

Jubern

Are countries other than England talking about the racism so much?

It's been mentioned in France, just not that much. I think the media may have put more emphasis on how no government official will go to Ukraine because of the situation with Ioulia Timochenko -_-'

bjaelke

I only lost 1 point on Szczęsny in the fantasy game despite conceding a goal and getting sent off. Could've been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom