• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishian

That was a far more entertaining opening game than I expected, great start to the tournament!

Also, Citta already fucked up. He's no Paul, that's for sure!
cittas6k46.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
500 bucks gone down the toilet. Should I play another bet for the next greek match? Probably much less though

Russia will steamroll this group. Czech's should keep their cool and finish both Poland, who must be very low on confidence now, and Greece, who lost 2 cb's in this match and had their flaws exposed today.

good stuff, good stuff, great Euro 2012 opener, can't complain.

For those of you who are giving the ref grief, although he made some stupid decisions in the first half ( that seond yellow card was BS) I think he managed to ref ok the second half, specially considered how rough both sides were playing, all that tackling and shoving and everything.

500 bucks gone down the toilet. Should I play another bet for the next greek match? Probably much less though
Just don't bet on Greece. Shit can go either way with them. Bet on a bunch of sure things for the rest of the tourney and try and get your $500 back lol

I guess nothing is really a sure thing in tournaments like this. Especially with refs like this.

This is why I don't bet.

dc89

The first match we've seen hopefully is a indication of the entertainment coming our way.

I genuinely hope there are no more incidents involving racism as the football deserves to be talked about, not the morons who want to ruin it for others.

dc89

By what logic was it not a red? The player touched the ball past the goalie and he was taken out.

By the rulebook the ref is right to send him off, but it's a really harsh rule in my eyes. I've seen worse and the keeper or defender stay on the field with a warning.

gate777

Lucky Poland, veeeery lucky. A non-existent off side save your asses. I won't even mention the penalty.........

ΕΛΛΑΣ

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
The draw was fair. Each team had a strong half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom