• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabouter

I feel bad for really considering this

Haha, know I'm supposed to say you should ditch in this thread, but don't man. It's not the most important game of the tournament, even if it might be a good one. Just focus on the date and watch some highlights later or something.

Jamie OD

Did anyone else get the Eurovision style "Come visit our country" videos on their national broadcast before the location of the next match?

Arjen

Haha, know I'm supposed to say you should ditch in this thread, but don't man. It's not the most important game of the tournament, even if it might be a good one. Just focus on the date and watch some highlights later or something.

I can always count on you being the voice of reason.

lpahK.png

Why do they invite in ex players, who through their bad grasp of the English language, state the obvious in their 'expert' opinion and punditry of these games? Take for instance Patrick Vieira just now on ITV. He is asked what he made of Szczesny's sending off. He replies "I thought it was a bad mistake on his part". Really?

I see similar nonsense on Sky as well. I don't get it. Why pay them anything to chat such much cringeworthy BS?

As for Vieira? He's been in this country for how long? It's like listening to Capello

Lol no I didnt.

hylje

Fuck, missed Pol-Gre second half due decided to sauna instead watch rest of the match. Well expecting Rus-Cze to be a thriller tbh.

That would be me lol. It's the rules so it has to be done, but I always feel real bad for the keeper in that instance.

Even if it was De Gea, I'd feel bad for the guy.

If the ref didn't give that red card, in view of his earlier dismissal of the Greek player, I should think the Greek players would have walked off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom