• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a spaniard, I'm expecting Italy to win.

Italy is in good shape and just had a good boost in confidence.

Spain OTOH isn't playing their best; they look tired and lacking ideas, not to mention they are in serious need of a good finisher (Villa isn't there, Torres has a serious lack of concentration, the others aren't being used). We also insist on no taking any risks and walking into the other team's net, even when we have a good opportunity to just shoot, something that Spain has to change.

Not saying Spain can't win because, despite all of the above, they still have so much talent and good team work that they have managed to get to the final anyway. They have a shot at winning the game, no question about that, but if I have to bet, I would bet on Italy. In fact, an easy win for Italy isn't out of the question.

Also, whoever wins it will be well deserved; after all no one gives these cups for free. If Italy wins they would have beaten all these other great teams plus the current Euro/World Cup champion. If Spain wins they would have beaten all these other great teams plus Italy, who easily won against a much praised Germany.

I hope we end up having an exciting game.

Good luck Italians!

Amen, we need Puyol and Villa.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
it's impossible to hate this italian team.

194832hp2.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
GO JUVE BEAT UEFALONA blahblahblah

I hope Juve wins. They are the least dislikable Italian team even with their "oh we won the scudetto thirty times not twenty-eight".

sneaky77

Gonna mean shit unless people start playing crosses into the box instead of dancing with the ball from side to side.

Llorente has pretty decent foot control, also he would make the CB's stay more static to watch him and open spaces for the midfield to run into..

And Pedro should also start anyway.

Oxx

Torres' goal nearly game me a heart-attack.

The last 15 minutes of the Barca/Chelsea game were the tensest of the season.

dc89

As a City fan I have to be kinda neutral. Silva Or Balotelli.

Hmm, I'd kind of like Balotelli and Italy to win. If they do Balotelli's honors as a player is scary at the age of 21.

fuenf

I kinda want Italy to win but the thought of them lifting another trophy seems unbearable to me. These flip-flopping german-italian fans dont make things any better.. guess it's go Spain? *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom