• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Rex.

Banned
Said it during the Russia game and I'll say it again, Harry Kane is really good but he isn't England's best striker. It's Sturridge. I'd play them both.

1) Cahill please wake up

2) Hope the ref doesn't let the game get ruined by little scrappy challenges that cause it to be all stop start stop start.

3) That was a fucking handball i swear

Edit: It was but it woulda been incredibly harsh

Syder

Rooney's wild cross-field balls are like Ronaldo's knuckle freekicks. Rarely do they pay-off and they're prone to going wildly off target.

Syder

We're playing far better than we did against Russia. These are what real 'positives' look like. Shame we don't have the cutting edge of a predatory striker like Sturridge and Vardy.

How come Kane is a scoring machine, though. He really has very little pace and isn't sound technically..

Because he has great link up play with his Tottenham team mates, especially Lamela and Chadli. Probably the most overlooked thing for a striker is if the attacking mid know how to find them and the striker knows where to be for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom