• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Had a lovely start of the day: woke up a bit early, went to run a few errands before it started raining, came back home to farm a few covenants in DS3 while listening to a French twitch, and now another day of matches begins.
Don't regret taking a week and a half of holidays for the beginning of this Euro. <3

Now British lads, do entertain me!

You know its a bit Premier-League-y when both sides are being...a little physical with each other but still playing the victim. Think Ramsey's doing his best to wind up Alli, but admittedly that probably doesn't take a lot.

Edit: Considering that I'd heard this ref was pretty card happy I'm actually surprised he hasn't booked anyone yet, let alone given them a warning

Fularu

Banned
I know I'm late but that France - Albania game was terrible and that french squad sucks. Good thing we're already home, the back Tickets will be cheap

Why is Steeling on the pitch and not Vardy ffs?

Because Vardy sits deep and breaks, best as counter attackers. England are playing as an attacking team. Sterling is there to play the wings and create noise for the welsh wing backs, he scores around 6 to 9 goals per season he isn't a striker he is an attacking midfielder and isn't being used as the goal threat. Sturridge would be the better choice than Kane for this type of play plus he has the link up down with Sterling and Lallana. Kane is pretty much non existent playing more like a false 9 or standing offside most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom