• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think are attending matches in France during the week? It is the poor and unemployed. Base the Euros or WC further away (where it is more expensive) and you'll get way less dick heads.

Did you see the price of the tickets and hotels ? Believing that only the poor and unemployed can be violent is called social racism and is terribly dumb. There's obviously nothing to support your claim (maybe your "experience"), if you'd read sociology papers about hooliganism you'd know the social class doesn't matter when you're in the group and therefore is it diversified. But ignorant people like you just live with their clichés, you're in the same category as the racists and xenophobes who believe that all immigrants are violent, chiefs, criminals, assassins, rapists and terrorists.

you're lucky the mods didn't see your shit

My experience trumps your assumptions. I'm sorry if what I said triggers you but I spent 6 years of my 20s unemployed and know the narrow minded little Englander mentality better than you do. In fact I grew up around it and was shaped by people just like them, only to end up loathing what they are.

And the fact that people detest the drunken yobbish behavior tells me I'm not alone. I see their type on the streets every night during the weekend and if you think they can't afford to pop over to France for a couple of days because they're claiming benefits? There is a whole world of benefit abuse waiting for you.

But I can see it from your perspective. I bet you think I mean all poor are drunk angry yobs, right? Not at all. As I mentioned I was unemployed for 6 years before gaining a shit part-time job and saw a wide variety of people down on their luck. But there is a small subset that feel compelled to behave (through violence and aggression) like giant dick heads.

Those people never learn and they have little to no ability to self-regulate their aggressive tendencies once they're "triggered". I know this first hand from many years worth of bruises and broken bones.

Before the tournament started, I didn't really care that we (Scotland) were the only UK team that didn't qualify but after now seeing everyone play, I feel a bit disappointed, for the first time ever we may have made it past the group stage

Lol, Nice joke. You'll probably lose to N Ireland if you played them.

If we say Hodgson leaves regardless afte Euro 2016 who would people have to replace him? I suppose you can have dream candidate.

Weird Dream: Diego Simeone
Expects: Dad Dancer Pardew

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
This game is really tough to call, I think. It's one of the reasons I'm gutted to be missing it. Stuck in my work and I'm not even busy :-(

England should have enough about them to beat Wales, but if everything's tight and it comes down to subs, then Roy Hodgson needs to be a bit bolder in this game. Guys like Vardy and Sturridge can be brilliant impact subs, and should have been used against Russia.

Wales can win it though. Through organisation, feel-good spirit, which pumps everyone up to put in that extra % of effort that can make the difference, and of course Bale, I can see them winning.

Bale must really, really worry that England defence.

caramac

2016-06-1613_50_05f6oqz.gif

So not looking forward to this.

Gary Neville, enjoy the ride.

I could honestly see them giving him the job if Hodgson leaves. They won't go "foreign", they might go young after having a footballing dinosaur in charge... it's Neville's to lose.

EDIT: Hart with that F bomb, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom