• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to give them the satisfaction of a Google search... But is that "Probably" ad campaign Carlsberg beer? Please Only answer if you already know the answer, don't fall into their trap by googling it.

Xando

I have no words for the performance of Mario Götze as our central forward.

Baffling how Löw lets him play when there are literally 10 polish players near him most of the time. Need someone big like Klose or Gomez to atleast get some headers

Poland basically parking the bus with 10 men infront of the ball at all times

MrKaepora

[Fugo];207363477 said:
Loew picking his nose again XD

At least he's not sniffing his balls and rolling up ass crust and smelling that too.

13413677_413213882187084_2313771903700219167_n.jpg

Poor Goetze.

spidye

germany is so predictable

pass from kroos to draxler and he passes it back. absolutely no creativity and their right side is non existent

His game is gonna be won by endurance. The poles are playing too defensive to get through. It's gonna be like yesterday's France game. Hopefully with the same result.

dc89

Associated Press say a second Northern Island fan has died at Euro 2016.
Believed to unrelated with any violence.

RIP

Ennosuke

germany is so predictable

pass from kroos to draxler and he passes it back. absolutely no creativity and their right side is non existent

I agree, terrible perfomance. Poland is playing very defensive, but still we are playing too slow and predictable.

Nemic77

Jesus this Germany team is boring as hell. Bring in Gomez and Sané please.

Edit: I now recall I saw Schweinsteiger warming up. Send help pls

eFKac

Surprisingly strong defense from our team, we even got like a 5 minutes of active offense in there at one point lol...

Boring half though.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
It seems to be the Euro of unimaginative teams. There will be some stupid boring long ass final between Germany and Spain that it will end 1-0 with 1-1 at shots on goal or something.

Cappa

Banned
Two Spanish fans seriously injured in hospital after being attacked in Cologne by Russian ultras heading back from Marseille. Six arrested.

Xando

It seems to be the Euro of unimaginative teams. There will be some stupid boring long ass final between Germany and Spain that it will end 1-0 with 1-1 at shots on goal or something.

Think it's gonna get better when we hit the KO phase and the smaller more defensive focused teams are out.

Getting more teams to the Euros was a terrible decision imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom