• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Rex.

Banned
Kante is so damn gud. Best thing about him is he isn't just a defensive midfielder, he's surprisingly good going forward as well.

The game is there for France to win tbh. Said it earlier but they're getting so much space out wide, bring on Martial and it's gg.

Carbonox

As if Kante's performances weren't enough for Leicester, if he continues playing like this in the tournament then he'll have no end of suitors. Guy's amazing.

Wabba

How can Giroud be so poor?

And stop with the drama each time you miss, your not sending you family to Auscwitz. Just get the ball in the net.

Syder

France should think about bringing Giroud on for the second half.
D6l8fu1.gif

Watching the Copa America and Euro, you can see the difference between football styles. Yes I know its one game
First Game is always the hardest, France has to win, but can't get careless and lose control. Romania just have to draw

What a great summer for me, Euro and Copa America, that I can actually watch on my TV

Syder

What's with the Ground hate?
Olivier Giroud is a top tier striker, just not world class, which is what the team he plays for has been lacking for a long time thus the narrative that he's total wank. Doesn't help that he's notoriously inconsistent, see: his 4 month goal drought.

However, Giroud is a target man and not the poacher France need with such a creative midfield. Gignac would be a better option IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom