• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may score a bazillion goals next season but he just wasted a chance by striking with the right foot instead of the left foot.
An amateurish mistake.

Yes, he makes mistakes sometimes in intense situations, like all strikers. You know what's not common among all strikers? Scoring a bazillion goals.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
austria should just commit fouls outside the box whenever things get tricky because ronnie is never going to score with a free kick.

luso

Portugal has no striker, midfield is frustrating slow, old guys playing and a very conservative coach which does not take any chance. Whatever this Euro results are, if he stays I don't think Portugal will even reach next world cup.

Cob32

Wtf ever happened with Ronaldo and his beautiful free kicks.

Did he ever have beautiful free kicks? I think we just remember them because when one of his 1 out of 100 actually go in, it looks spectacular because of his blasting style.

Rad-

Did he ever have beautiful free kicks? I think we just remember them because when one of his 1 out of 100 actually go in, it looks spectacular because of his blasting style.

IIRC he scored a good number of fks around 06-09 era. He also used more diverse fks back in United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom