• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Well, I doubt losing to Germany by three goals would have been a preferred strategy anyway...

but knowing that even if you're losing by a goal or two you still have an excellent chance to advance is definitely an advantage. basically they can go full turtle without worrying about single setbacks.

Par Score

Henderson has two methods of crossing.

Number 1 doesn't beat the first defender, number 2 is so over-hit even the ball boys have to go running for it.

but knowing that even if you're losing by a goal or two you still have an excellent chance to advance is definitely an advantage. basically they can go full turtle without worrying about single setbacks.
I think the whole system of some third teams advance is stupid or at least have it be just one team. Just look at this slovakia-eng match. It should be a fight for who goes through but there is a good chance that they both go through with a tie

Juicy Bob

Watching England play in real life is a bit like watching me play PES 5 on five-star difficulty back in the day.

We can get the ball in the final third no problem, but whenever we score it feels like it was a complete fluke.

Garjon

I think the whole system of some third teams advance is stupid or at least have it be just one team. Just look at this slovakia-eng match. It should be a fight for who goes through but there is a good chance that they both go through with a tie
They may not, there's an awful lot of teams there capable of reaching 4 points. it is very negative play from Slovakia but they have done their research; England struggle to break down defensive teams.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So happy for Wales! They really seem to enjoy themselves today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom