• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Fantastic performance by our boys, no one to be singled out as a weak link. Passing, positioning, tackling, running, finishing, everyone is performing their roles on a high fucking level.

Hope Italy and Spain were watching. :D An evening like this makes me hopeful and confident, though the upcoming competition will be the toughest possible.

Yeah after seeing this match I truly wonder who can beat them. Exceptional play.

Xater

I have no issue with Welke and Kahn on ZDF. They are great. ARD coverage is dreadful. Delling without Netzer doesn't work.

Haunted

Netzer we miss you.
Best German analyst teams:

882d1222389362-netzer-oder-delling-endscheidet-euch-netzer-delling.jpg

Jobs-Fussball-2dmc3143.jpg

Phamit

how many times was he and Klose surefire winners for Germany? fans don't forget.

Podolski didn't play very well most of the time in the last 6 years, with one of the worst performances of a player in the nationalteam I ever saw against italy last Euro

Croyles

Who gives a shit ?
Their time is over, it's about time the youngsters like Sane,Weigl or Tah get some minutes.

I agree. I thought they would get a chance. But this is part of Germany's attacking yet conservative play, which in general I think is smart.

But if there was ever a time to test the youngsters, this was it.

Lehmann is the best expert since Klopp in German TV. Only one who has the ball to criticize the team in front of Löw.

At least there aren't more experts like School who is like the worst attention seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom