• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimosa97

Now that Gotze is out and Daxler is back Germany is playing great. They'll be unstoppable if they keep playing this way. Only spain or Italy could stop them in the quarters. If they get through, they'll win the tournament.

Croyles

Now that Gotze is out and Daxler is back Germany is playing great. They'll be unstoppable if they keep playing this way. Only spain or Italy could stop them in the quarters. If they get through, they'll win the tournament.

I think Draxler was picked because he stepped up his game. He can have some stinkers too.

Still a better choice than Götze though, although he wasn't a bad choice combined with Gomez against NI.

Like you could get Boateng for 50m.

True.

But for ManUtd 50-100m isn't out of the realm of reality for a star center back.

i don't think he'd want to move to Manchester though.

Pogba on the other hand knows what to expect.

Boateng would still be my dream get though.

Lima

I mean Guardiola didn't do many good things at Bayern. But thank god he just kind of threw Kimmich in and trusted him.

Haunted

Fantastic performance by our boys, no one to be singled out as a weak link. Passing, positioning, tackling, running, finishing, everyone is performing their roles on a high fucking level.

Hope Italy and Spain were watching. :D An evening like this makes me hopeful and confident, though the upcoming competition will be the toughest possible.

Lender

1905dff4-3bbc-11e6-ab64-f05a9a52091a_web_scale_0.2083333_0.2083333__.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom