• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bersi

Holy shit we are dominating them,we could have scored easily 2 other goals.
And also pelle is playing really well,who would have thought ? xd

correojon

Great half from Italy. Hope Del Bosque changes something, Nolito hasn't appeared in the first half at all and Morata isn't doing anything. We need help to start the plays on our field and construct our game from there, long balls aren't our style and they're giving us nothing.

Hope we play better in the second half, but Italy looks like a really strong team in all fronts.

Lima

Sure. That Italy goal can be blamed on De Gea. But that doesn't automatically make him a shit player.

Is Messi a pile of shit 'cause he missed a penalty in the Copa America final?

When it comes to playing for your national team? Yes Messi is shit and constantly chocking in finals. Doesn't mean he is a bad player at Barcelona obviously.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Literally world class defensive work from Italy in that half. Don't get me wrong, they're playing well in attack as well, but that was some near unbeatable organisation on display there. Deserves a lot of praise, imo.

Also, lol at the people badmouthing De Gea suddenly.

Yep, I'm a Man U fan.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
de gea is the one bright spot on this current spanish squad, y'all should be blaming everyone else but him for spain's lacklustre performance

Hackbert

ho boy, as a german i fear a bit for us in the next match. but the playstyle of italy is really entertaining and not like the games i remember against us the last few times. should be a nice fight

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Bravi ragazzi!! Italy looking like a possible champion atm

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
it's great seeing Italy's sheer confidence and excellent football, at least, when they've had several poorer years in recent memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom